22–24 April 2020
The Westin Palace, Madrid, Spain
- Worldwide trends in extradition law
- Protection of individuals
- Ill-gotten gains and asset recovery
- Environmental crimes
- #MeToo: sexual harassment and whistleblower protection in the workplace
- ‘Transparency and open justice’ or ‘guilty until proven innocent’?
- Legal privilege in an era of increasing cross-border information sharing
Toby Cadman, Head of Guernica 37 International Justice Chambers in London, will take part in the Thursday panel:
Protection of individuals: The panel will explore the various customs, laws and strategies used to protect individuals from liability or exposure, and cross- border defence implications.
For more information about this conference visit IBA web site: